Sunday, May 8, 2011

Journal Entry 1

                                                                  Monday, April 4th 2011

On Monday  April, 4th  I felt the leading of the Holy Spirit to call Michael “Dad” Plemmons to pray.  I asked him if I could pray for him in the Spirit.  He agreed. I proceeded to pray.  While praying for about 5 minutes or so, the Lord gave me a vision of a forest with a beautiful summit in the distance.  Below, in the valley, I saw a path with Michael and Gene walking towards the mountain.  Each of them had a scroll in hand.  I had an understanding that they were on the way to the Mountain for an important mission.   I explained to Michael I could see the mountain in the distance, covered with snow.  He said, “It’s not covered with snow, but the Glory of GOD.”  At that moment, I had a closer look at summit of the mountain.  Indeed the Glory of God was covering it.  I continued to pray for another few moments, Michael was quiet.  I asked him, “Are you okay?”
 He said, “I’m plastered.” 
I asked, “Are you drunk?”
Michael replied, “I am beyond drunk.  When you have spent as much time in the presence of God as I have, the presence of God is overwhelming.”  I can only imagine what he was speaking about because I have yet to experience this.  I am always curious and fascinated what Michael experiences with God.  It’s beyond my comprehension.
After our brief dialogue, I continued to pray for my beloved mentor and spiritual father.  In my heart, I was praying for relief i for physical suffering he had been enduring throughout the night. While I was praying for his healing, I had another vision.  I found myself in a cave on the mountain of God.  I was standing there looking around.  With my spiritual eyes I could see from a distance everything happening.  The Holy Spirit hovered over me in a cloud (I’ve heard to the cloud as a glory cloud of God).   I could see myself wearing a cream color cloak with a hood that covered my face and hair.     Moments later, I could see Jesus standing next me. He pulled me to himself, cradling me in His arms like an infant or small child, (He is taller than me in comparison.  On earth I’m petite and there I am too) and then he laid me on the ground in a deep rest. 
When Jesus laid me on the ground the Father entered! He began talking to the Savior.  I could not hear what they were saying. I could only see their gestures and body language.  Michael arrived shortly after, with a scroll in hand.  Jesus greeted him with open arms and placed his arm around him like a good friend or brother.  They both sat down against the cave wall observing me laid out on the floor.  They gestured back and forth with one another in comedic manner.  The Father joined them on the floor.  I could see their conversation was pleasant and friendly, often pointing me on the floor.  The Holy Spirit continued hovering over me.  From time to time, I could see human shaped hands reach down towards me from the cloud.  I sensed he was checking up on me to see if I was doing okay.   I was certainly in good company.
On earth, I had finished praying for Michael.  I shared with him the vision I was having.  He confirmed that my experience was similar to his experiences with the Lord.  He had been to the same cave or one just like it.  I sense this was the exact same one he had been to.  He had been here worshiping the Lord.  His cloak was not white like mine, but red.  I’ve seen Michael in the cloak before in the Spirit.  Michael told me that I was in the cave to learn more about the Lord and learn how to just be with Him.  This has been the prayer of my heart for some time. I really want to know the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.  I understand that He has gifted me with prophecy, visions, dreams, exhortation, words of knowledge, spiritual discernment, and many other beautiful gifts to use to build up the body Christ.  However miraculous these gifts are- it does not mean I have truly known the Lord.  It’s helped my faith and helped me understand that God is there and present.  I’d say since 2007, I’ve wanted to know God personally on a much deeper level than I ever have.  Now, I understand nothing compares to love of God.  The Lord is so humble!  Beautiful!  I want to love Him with all my heart and soul.  Everything I have, I want surrendered to Him.  I’ve learned from Gene Markland, Michael Plemmons, and reading the scripture I have absolutely no power to change myself.  The Grace of God truly changes you.  It puts to death the deeds of the flesh, crucifying you to the cross with Jesus, so that you can live out of your spirit and yield to God himself.  Amen to that!  Praise God for His grace!



1 comment:

  1. Iwas greatly moved by your frst posting! God is doing great things in your life!

    Michael Plemmons

    ReplyDelete