Friday, May 13, 2011

Journal Entry 3

Journal Entry 3
Thursday May 12, 2011



The Lord called me into the living room this morning.  He pointed to a specific place on the floor where He wanted me to sit.  When I sat down, I could see Jesus in the Spirit directly in front of me in a seated position, Indian style.  I saw His face, beard and eyes.  His features are not very defined to me yet.  I cannot see the color of His eyes or the lines on His face.  He would often turn His face displaying His profile.   His features are of a young man in his early thirties. While observing Jesus with my Spiritual eyes, my mind cannot quite comprehend what I am experiencing.  My thoughts posed a question as I experienced this vision.  My mentor explained to me that you can experience what is going on in the Spirit, and your mind will not be able to process the information that is being downloaded into your spirit.  Your spirit can process the information faster than your mind.
Even though my mind cannot understand the reality of what is happening at the present time, I can still see Jesus seated in front of me, and then a rock or cave with a small spring flowing towards me.   In the distance, I could see a being of Light.  The Light was so brilliant.  It was a very white light, not yellow like the sun.  It was a very translucent white light.  The spring became clear and clearer in the vision.  The spring flowed out of a crevice that had been carved out of the rock.  To the left of the spring looked like a window cut out of the mountain (I am in another place in the mountain of God).  I observed the water flow to the edge of the spring where I was holding a pitcher to capture the water.  I then set the water pitcher aside, so that I could feel the water run over my hands as it flowed to the ground below.  The water did not splash onto the ground.  It was absorbed into the rock.
Moments later, I saw another hand in the water with mine.  I looked over to see feet in sandals and the bottom of a robe.  My eyes lifted to see a man with a dark brown hair, beard and eyes.  His robe was white with a brown tunic draped over it.  He was smiling and talking to me.  The Holy Spirit spoke to my spirit saying this was the Apostle Paul.  Jesus came up to greet Paul with a holy kiss and embrace. 
The Lord said to me, “This is Paul.  He is here to teach you about his earthly ministry and struggles on earth in the flesh.”
Jesus hugged Paul and began to leave.  I cried out to Jesus, stating to him that I did not want Him to leave without hugging me.  The Savior came over to me, kissed me on the forehead, and then he walked away.   I wondered where He was going.
Paul sat down next to the spring, placing his hand in the running water.  I joined him on the opposite side. 
He said to me, while looking at the water running off his hand, “This is a well.  This is a well of living water.  This is the water that flows through you and me.  It flows from the Throne of God, through every corner of heaven, and to every soul that has been grafted into the family of God.”
Paul then explained to me about his struggles in the flesh.  He said that he would cry out to the Lord about it.  He shared that the Lord would put to death the struggles he had through the Spirit. I think it’s interesting that I am having this conversation with Paul.  Presently, I have been crying out to God about my own struggles in the flesh.  Day and I night I have cried out to God about the war I that wages within me, along with my desire to walk out this life in the Spirit.  His struggles were like my own.  I understood what Paul was explaining in Romans 7:15-25 (NKJV):
For what I am doing, I do not understand.  For what I will to do, that I do not practice, but what I hate, that I do.  If then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good.  But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.  For I know that in me (that is my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find.  For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice.   Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.  I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good.  I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.  But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.  O wretched man that I am!  Who will deliver me from this body of death?  I thank God – through Jesus Christ our Lord!  So then, with my mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.”

No comments:

Post a Comment