Tuesday, June 7, 2011

His Humility

                                                     Tuesday, June 7, 2011


I don't always write visions down when I receive them.  Many of the visions I have are so personal and beautiful.  Honestly, they are meant to be shared.  Most of the visions I have are always encouraging and always demonstrate the act and character of God.  If I keep them to myself what's the point?  Isn't the purpose of visions, dreams, and prophecy meant for the edification and the building up of our faith and church?

One late night, while I was watching television, the Lord Jesus appeared to me in a vision.  He knelt down in praying position and began to intereced for me.  Next, the Father bowed before me. He grabbed my hand and elevated it above His head.  I looked at him in disbelief.  (I could not understand why the Creator of the Universe was bowing before me.)  I became choked up, tears swelled in my eyes, with a humble heart I asked Him, "Why are you doing this Lord?" 

The Lord replied, "Because I'm showing you my humility." 

In that moment the Lord demonstrated His character to me:

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29

1 comment:

  1. Shanna a very powerful word. Our Lord and Father are humble. Not bcause they have to be, but because perfect righteousness demands it. The very antesis to righteous is sin and darkness. It is motivatd by a desire to rule with a ruthless hand.

    Righteousness in its truest sense as exemplified by the trinity is kind, generious and loving. A God who was willing to send his own son to die for us, shall with his life as Paul said freely give uS all things.

    Mike(dad) Plemmons

    ReplyDelete