Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Blessed Beyond Measure

I don't know what I would do about God.  He is forever engrained in my soul.  His words have captured my heart.  He is a true Father to me.  I know that I am family. His daughter.  He often refers to me as Daughter of Zion  Which is translated from Hebrew to English as daughter of the Rock.  I am the daughter of the Rock.  The more God is sought out the more of the "veil" is removed. 

What is the veil?  The veil is a spiritual blindness that God has placed upon us, so that we cannot see the spiritual world or know spiritual things.  As we seek God, He begins to remove those layers.  You'll begin to see more and more.  Just ask and He'll remove the veil.  It's a gift to anyone who ask and seeks out the Lord.  You don't have to know what to do.  Just ask the Lord.  He'll take care of the rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment