Friday, July 8, 2011

Heavenly Vision - The Fruit Tree



11:55 pm Thursday, July 7, 2011

I was sittinging in my living room watching television when I heard the Lord ask me to read Romans 7:13-25.  Opened up my New King James Version bible to the recommended scripture.  I skimmed over it and studied it:

Romans 7:13-25


13 Has then what is good become death to me? Certainly not! But sin, that it might appear sin, was producing death in me through what is good, so that sin through the commandment might become exceedingly sinful. 14 For we know that the law is spiritual, but I am carnal, sold under sin. 15 For what I am doing, I do not understand. For what I will to do, that I do not practice; but what I hate, that I do. 16 If, then, I do what I will not to do, I agree with the law that it is good. 17 But now, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me. 18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but how to perform what is good I do not find. 19 For the good that I will to do, I do not do; but the evil I will not to do, that I practice. 20 Now if I do what I will not to do, it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. 22 For I delight in the law of God according to the inward man. 23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. 24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? 25 I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

The Lord said to pray over it.  I did as the Lord instructed.  I prayed over the words, letting Paul's words take root in my heart.   His words are truth.  Who is perfect? Who can possibly carry out the Christian life?  It is impossible to carry out this marathon  with out the power of God to back it up. 

As I finished praying, I saw the Lord carry a tree into the middle of my living room.  (While this takes place, I see things as they take place in the Spirit.  The Lord is in Heaven.  The images I see play out before my eyes like a 3-d projection.  I am conscience of what is happening in the natural world as I am in the spiritual world.)

The Lord said to me, "  This fruit for you, Shanna, is different.  When you take a bite of this fruit, it's going to bring spiritual nutrients that you need and it will help manifest my nature from within you.  Now, please come and take a piece of this sacred fruit from the tree."  The Lord extended His hand out to me.

He explained,  "Also do what you see yourself do in the Spirit, do it likewise in the natural!"

I saw myself grab the Lord's hand.  He wrapped His fingers around my small insignificant hand.  I did as He instructed in the natural, and reached out for the invisible hand of God. In the Spirit, the Lord turned me toward the tree.  Upon it were golden yellow pears. 

He said, "Grab one."

In the Spirit/natural I reached through the branches grabbing a single pear.  I examined it in my hand.  The Lord then directed me back to the couch.  I sat down with the pear in hand.  I looked to the Father then to Jesus for guidance.

Father said, "My Son will take the first bite."  I watched the Savior sink his teeth into the fruit, and then lifted His fruit up in a gesture of  "go ahead".  I looked down at the pear once more before taking a bite.  In the Spirit, I took a big bite.  It was so juicy that streams of it dripped down my chin and neck. I took several large bites until it was gone.  When I finished with pear, I found myself in a place in Heaven.  In front of me was a huge oak tree growing out of the ground on its side.  The grass surrounding it was lush and green.  Behind was a steep hillside. I flicked the core of the fruit where it landed on the ground behind the tree.  The ground absorbed the pear.  In it's place sprouted several white flowers.  (How's that for biodegradable?) Moments later, Jesus appeared sitting on the trunk of the oak tree.  He didn't say anything.  He allowed me to see the features of His face.  I could see His dark brown, almost black, beard and long wavy hair.  I could even see the lines of His forehead and eyes.  I was not able to see the color of His eyes.  His skin looks slightly tanned as if he has spent a lot of time in the sun.  His cheeks are a rosie pink.  He is handsome.

Next, in the Spirit, I saw the Lord holding me in His arms.  I was tucked under His arm.  In the natural, I was observing this vision in the third and first person perspective.  When I observed Him holding me from a third person perspective, I becamed overwhelmed with emotion.

I cried to him, "Lord I need that here on Earth."

Jesus replied, "Daughter you will have it and more."

 My vision ended there with Jesus.  I heard the Father speak next.

Father shared with me, "Shanna, now you need to relax.  You are going to join your father, Michael, here in heaven shortly.  You'll need to rest."

Shortly after the Lord's comments to me, an angel of the Lord appeared to me.

He said, " The Lord is going to address the issues of your heart.

The angel handed me a scroll.

He stated, "You'll need to read this."

I opened the scroll.  It said the issues of your heart are sin and bitterness.  I looked up from the scroll and saw a dirt path that lead to the Mountain of God.  In the distance I could see my spiritual father, Michael, beckoning me to come.  I got up off the ground. I could feel the rocks crunch under my feet as I made my way toward Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment