Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Open Visions

Wed. Oct 4, 2011 9:25 pm




Often ,when I have a vision  I am not quite sure how to write it down.  The question in my heart is how do I to write or explain a vision so spectacular in words.  I am not the most gifted of writers.  However, I do know if guided by the Holy Spirit, I will be able to write it.  I want everything conveyed on this blog to give glory to God and touch the reader.  In every way, I hope it brings the reader closer to God and builds up their faith.  If I have a vision I don't think it's meant  just for me, but for everyone.  If the apostles kept their experience with Jesus to themselves would we have Christianity?  The apostles shared their faith and gifts from the Lord with others.  That is my purpose for this blog

My most recent vision started a few weeks ago.  I was standing in my living room when I had a vision of a beautiful cathedral in heaven.  It looked like it was made out of white marble.  The front entrance of the cathedral had red carpet that led into the santuary.  When I walked inside it looked like a tradional style church full of pews.  In the second row from the front of the santuary sat my spiritual father, Gene, and on the right was the Father and the Son.  My focus was on Gene at the time.  Gene turned to face me with a huge grin on his face.  He pointed to Michael, another spiritual father of mine, who was kneeling on the floor in the front of the santuary.  He was in posture of prayer.

I also noticed that in the very front of the chapel was furniture to the back of the wall.  The craftsmanship of the furniture was very old. It was crafted out of the dark  magony wood.  I noticed  in the center was a very large chair in the middle, then much smaller chairs to the left and to the right.  I only assumed that the large chair was for the Lord.   I also paid attention to the stained glass windows in the chapel.  I could see the hues of blue and red in the glass. It was very beautiful.  The light was shining in from the windows.

The next portion of my vision I was aware that there were others in the chapel besides, Michael, Gene, the Father and the Son.  The Holy Spirit helped me understand who else was in the room with us.  We were joined by the Apostles Paul, John and Peter, and the Patriarchs, Moses and Abraham.  I was not sure why they were there.  It had not become clear to me at that moment. 
They had surrounded Michael who was kneeling on the floor.  I had joined Gene in the chair against the back wall, we both observed what was going.  It was becoming more apparent to me that we were there to observe a ceremony for Michael.  Michael has been a long time visitor to Heaven and a great friend to Gene since their childhood.  Michael has spent his lifetime dedicated to the Lord and learning about God.  He has a very special calling and relationship with the Lord.  In Heaven he is the constant companionship of the Trinity.  On earth he has been plagued by  illness due to diabetes
  This ceremony form him is receive an impartation from each of the 12 apostles and also to receive his healing. The Lord has promised healing in his physical body.  It has been prophesied to him that he is go on to do great works for the Lord and share the gospel of Jesus Christ throught the earth.  I believe this for him.  Michael is my mentor and my father.  I love him as a daughter.  In his sufferings, he continously seems to have joy.  His personal relationship with God has given him an inner strength to continue on through his pain and suffering.  I have heard the Lord call him Job or son of Job on numerous occasions.  What this has conveyed to me is that God plans on restoring Michael's health like job and much more.  I really am standing in faith along with many others who love Michael.  I know Gene is eager to see him healed.  Gene loves Michael like brother.  They have been friends since they were 13 years old.  Now both in their 50's, they walk in heavenly places together.  They won't declare it, but they are commissioned apostles of God.  They both walk in the gifts of Holy Spirit.  They both have hearts for the Lord. They disciple me and encourage me in my giftings.  I am truely blessed to know both of these great men of God.
This vision is taking place while I am in Colorado and they are in Virginia.  They both are experiencing the vision too.  I have had a conversation with them over the phone about what we are witnessing happening to Michael. When I was on the phone with Michael he did not want to know any of the details of the vision.  He wanted to experience it fully for himself.  He did confirm a few things that was happening there.   Gene also confirmed various things as well about the chapel we were both in.  He noticed the fresco paintings on the ceiling.  He could see them better than I could.  I could make out some of it.  My sight is not clear as theirs in heaven.  They've been walking in Heaven for over 20 years and I have only been experiencing it for about 3 years now.   What's interesting about this that as you get older on earth your vision gets worse.  In heaven, your vision increases, getting better with time.  My vision in heaven is blury, on earth I have 20/10 eye sight. Michael and Gene both were glasses - in heaven they see everything clearly. 
This vision took place over a period of a few days. About a week ago.  I had a short vision of the 12 apostles around  Michael, praying for Him.  Each imparting words of knowledge to him.  On the outside of the apostles stood the Patriarchs, Moses and Abraham.  While they all laid hands on him, I could see the power God surge through each them through Michael's spirit and into the earth below.  His power touched Michael's physical body - healing Him.
I know there are to be witnesses here on earth that will, too, see him healed.  One of them being Gene.  Gene has ministered healing to Michael several times where he has expierenced symptoms of relief for sometime.  Michael's healing is soon at hand and it will glorify God. It will also encourage and bless the people that love him dearly.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment