Sunday, October 7, 2012

Vision of Seattle church

                      



A few days ago the  Lord  showed me a vision of the Seattle Church in downtown Seattle.   Guarding the building were angels.  There are arms were linked so that nothing could penetrate through.  The vision started from a third person perspective.  Then I found myself standing next to one of the angels, looking up at it.  When I looked up at it, I was looking at a him.  He was looking down out at me.  I smiled and waved.  

I saw the door of the church open and the River of God flowed right out of it.  I was then lead into the sanctuary where I could see a man preaching.  From his gut, the River of God was flowing from him into the santcuary and out of the church.  Then I heard the Lord say revival is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment