Sunday, September 8, 2013

Heaven In You

One night I was giving a prophetic word to woman online.  The woman had been praying for a long time for be have God completely inhabit her entire being and all that was her be washed way.  I realized that woman was me.  For such a long time that I have desired that God take control of my life and will be to do all that He desires.  I long to please God and obey Him with a full heart.  I have longed for a personal close relationship with Him too.   Scripture says if we draw close Him he will draw close to us.  The word He had given was so powerful I thought I would share it here because I believe there are others in the world that long for this too:

The day you became saved you became a child of the Living God through My son Jesus Christ. I have longed to make my life and my ministry in you.  This means that Heaven will come down and manifest itself in your mortal body.  My will be done in you as it is in heaven.  What can you imagine heaven to be like?  What is the kingdom of heaven like?  It is a place of peace, of joy, rest, wisdom, faithfulness-- it all of the words of scripture, my word, coming to life within you.  I will to this in you not because of anything you have done.  This is my gift to you.  I will transform  you from the inside out.  My character will take the place of your own.  (Gal 5:22 fruit of the Spirit).  Be at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment