Saturday, June 20, 2015

The River

In the Spirit the Lord took me to the front doors of the Seattle Belltown city church.  As I stood there, the doors opened up and I could see inside to the sanctuary.  The River of God poured down the isle from the stage out through the doors.  The Spirit took me to the stand where a pastor who was speaking.  I heard the Lord say, " I am going to use him to bring about My revival."

 I saw a fire just above the man's head and fire coming from his eyes and mouth.  There was a large angel standing behind him, worshiping the Lord.  As the man spoke, the River began to flood the sanctuary, touching each of the worshipers.  I saw the flood going outside the front doors touching people out on the street.   This flood were bring people in to the church as well. Jesus appeared walking through the church, touching the heads of believers.

This what the Lord is saying to these believers:

I want to bring sanctification to you.   I want to strip you of your reputation and world belief system.  You must truly die to yourself in order to have life in the Spirit.  Surrender yourselves to me and I will make this happen.  Let go of the life on the Earth.  I will make you citizens of Heaven.  I will open up Heaven around you.  The Kingdom of God will be all that you will know.  All its mysteries will be revealed to you.

Come my precious children and drink of this River.  I am the Living Water that gives you everlasting life.  Precious children, no more will you seek after the things that cannot satisfy the longing in your hearts.  I will satisfy you.  Ask me for help and you will receive it.  I am the Everlasting Prince of Peace.  I will give you My peace and My love.  

From Everlasting to Everlasting I am your God and Father.  

Amen

Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb..   -  Revelation  22:1
                            

4 comments:

  1. Powerful Shanna! I was greatly moved!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

    Rica
    www.imarksweb.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org


    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed reading your article. I found this as an informative and interesting post, so i think it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the effort you have made in writing this article.


    edupdf.org


    ReplyDelete